KCSN News: April 28th, 2015
The Sundial presents KCSN’s Evening Update for April, 28th 2015. Here are the headlines:
- Newly confirmed US Attorney General Loretta Lynch says a top priority will be finding common ground between law enforcement and minority communities.
- Tesla Motors is planning on manufacturing long range electric vehicles projecting sales of 500,000 by 2020.
- States are collecting job data in an effort to determine how much money college graduates are earning in their careers.
- A study reveals that the vast majority of teenagers are not getting the recommended amount of sleep.
- The Federal Aviation Administration is concerned that amateurs are using drones in a reckless manner, increasing the likelihood of a collision.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/203045828″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]