- The majority of California’s precipitation loss is attributed to a high pressure system over the eastern Pacific Ocean.
- In California, agriculture accounts for 80 percent of all water drawn from rivers, streams, and the ground.
- The Oriental Fruit fly has led to two Southern California quarantine zones.
- Truck drivers serving the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach say they don’t want to be classified as independent contractors.
- The Los Angeles Animal Services Department is reassigning control officers in the San Fernando Valley.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/225161620″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]