Best Late Night Foods

During evening adventures or up-all-night cram sessions for midterms, hunger is bound to hit. Many locations are open late, but any student can vouch that most nights don’t stop before the clock strikes midnight. Northridge and surrounding communities have late-night food options from sweets to a hearty meal that cater to the hungry student.

Crave Café
14504 Ventura Blvd.,
Sherman Oaks
Hours: Open 24 hours Monday through Saturday, close at midnight on Sunday and reopen at 9 a.m.
Price range: under $10

Crave Café is a small restaurant on Ventura Boulevard with breakfast, lunch, and light dinner options. The crepes are a crowd favorite, but other food choices include bagels, eggs, pancakes, salads, paninis, soups, and assorted desserts. Additionally, Crave offers beverages like lattes, smoothies, and tea. At this quaint corner café, guests order at a counter and food is served to their table or couch. Crave Café is the spot to be at all hours of the day.

Lum-Ka-Naad
8910 Reseda Blvd.,
Northridge
Hours: Monday 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Tuesday and Wednesday 11 a.m. to 12 a.m., Thursday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 2 a.m., Sunday 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Delivery until 9:30 p.m.
Price range: under $15

Lum-Ka-Naad Noodle and Thai Cuisine is close to campus and offers a variety of Thai food and a full line of alcoholic beverages. Specials include curries, soup, salad, seafood, and a selection of meats. This restaurant will deliver until 9:30 p.m. up to a two-mile radius. Towards the end of the week, hours of operation are extended until the early morning. Guests are sure to enjoy a full meal with a mix of both southern and northern Thai cuisine flavors.

Casa de Tacos
7300 Topanga Canyon Blvd.,
Canoga Park
Hours: open 24 hours everyday
Price range: under $10

This authentic Mexican food will hit the spot on a late night. Every Mexican food imaginable is on the menu including quesadillas, tacos, burritos, enchiladas and more. Family meal options are available if guests are with a group and want to share. Food is prepared to order, so extras can be added or subtracted from each menu option.

Original Tommy’s Hamburgers
15745 Roscoe Blvd.,
North Hills
or
7240 Topanga Canyon Blvd.,
Canoga Park

Hours: 24 hours everyday
Price range: under $10

This iconic joint serves tasty burgers, but the specialty item is really their fries. Chili cheese and seasoned fries are popular menu items amongst guests. Those looking for a substantial meal at all hours should check out either location in the Valley. Breakfast options including a breakfast burrito and sausage & egg sandwiches are also available.

Earl’s Donuts
20429 Devonshire St.,
Chatsworth
Hours: 24 hours everyday
Price range: under $5

Sometimes a full meal is too much at 3 a.m. With a wide assortment of donuts and beverages, guests are sure to find the sugary treat they are searching for. At most hours of the night, regular customers sit outside the shop and converse over coffee and a donut or two. This place is considered a town favorite and has even won awards for being the best donut shop. Bring friends and indulge in a late-night snack.