Last minute Halloween events

John Niell carves a pumpkin across from the Matador Statue. Alejandro Zizumbo/The Sundial

For some it’s a holiday of costumes, ghouls, party celebrating all night and coming into work late the next morning. Regardless of reason or tastes, there are tons of events on Halloween to go around to stay fully entertained.

Here’s a selection of things to do on Halloween night.

Panic Mountain

Have you ever been dropped off in an isolated place? Well now you can. The overnight stay is in an isolated mountain. It is aimed to attempt these type of distinct courses in an attempt to get away from the zombies, including mental and physical group challenges. Zombies will be all around the woods stalking you and your every move. Do you think you can survive all night? The facility location will be taking place at Running Springs in the San Bernardino Mountains running every weekend from Oct. 2 – Nov. 1.

For more information and ticket prices, visit the website.

Graveyard of Pastries

This “Haunted Hollywood” theme party in Santa Monica forces individuals to come dressed as their favorite dead celebrity and dance the night away. The first 100 people who come to the event will receive bags filled with all kinds of goodies. There will be a dance floor, a DJ, surprising gifts at the door and let’s not forget about the cocktails that will be served all night long just.

395 Santa Monica Place, Santa Monica

$25 if purchased before event, $30 at the door (includes drink upon ticket purchase)

For more information visit www.sonomawinegardensantamonica.com.

King Tut’s Tom @ the Egyptian Theater

In the popular Grauman’s Egyptian Theater Courtyard, “King Tut’s Tomb” makes an epic appearance. This event features Mummies, Pharaoh’s, Egyptian gods and goddesses and so much more. It has three rooms and two dace floors with a huge stage and the famous courtyard with a DJ and bars. It has awesome lighting and big screen projectors with Go-Go dancers and so much more.

6712 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood

$20

Egyptian themed preferred

For more information visit www.ournightlife.com/king-tuts-tomb.

Nightmare Before Christmas at The Hollywood Bowl

Danny Elfman will step into the role of Jack Skellington for a live performance and screening of the classic film. John Mauceri will conduct a full orchestra and choir, while Elfman and special guests will be on lead vocals.

8 p.m.

2301 Highland Ave.

Los Angeles

$30-$255

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

To celebrate its 40th anniversary, The Hollywood Forever Cemetery will screen the cult classic The Rocky Horror Picture Show on Halloween night.

7 p.m.

6000 Santa Monica Blvd.

Los Angeles

$25