The Sundial

Faulty fire alarm triggers student evacuation of Oviatt Library

Faulty fire alarm triggers student evacuation of Oviatt Library

Mateo Melero

November 17, 2014

A dirty smoke detector inside the Oviatt Library caused the evacuation of nearly 3,500 students Monday afternoon, CSUN officials said. A smoke alarm inside Oviatt room 457 went off around 3:15 p.m. and officials removed all occupants within three to five minutes to a safe distance from the ...

Sponsored Content: Daily Sundial readers in need of LASIK surgery should reach out to >LASIK Orange County eye professions to learn about the benefits of undergoing LASIK surgery.
The student media organization of California State University Northridge
evacuation