The Girls Who Code club met together in Sierra Hall, on Friday, Sept. 15, in Northridge, Calif. Club members played around with a program to create a virtual game.
The CSUN club that’s encouraging women in STEM
Miya Hantman, Reporter • September 18, 2023

CSUN’s Girls Who Code club is just one of many across many campuses and countries, including 110 in...

Students form a crowd for DJ Mal-Ski on Friday, Sept. 8, 2023 in Northridge, Calif.
Matador Nights carnival makes a splash at the USU
Ryan Romero, Sports Editor • September 21, 2023

The University Student Union hosted “Matador Nights” on Sept. 8 from 7 p.m. to midnight. The event...

Image courtesy of Adobe Stock by FiledIMAGE.
Women’s Soccer has Closed the Competitive Gap
Luis Silva, Reporter • September 19, 2023

There is no longer a significant competitive gap in the sport of women’s soccer. There is a brighter...

The line for concert merchandise on the second night of The Eras Tour in Paradise, Nev., on Saturday, March 25, 2023.
My experience at The Eras Tour
Miley Alfaro, Sports Reporter • September 18, 2023

It’s been a long time coming. I began watching The Eras Tour, Taylor Swift’s ongoing concert trek,...

Within the Oaxacan town of Asuncion Nochixtlan, we find my mother’s birthplace, Buena Vista. Photo taken July 29, 2023.
I Love Being Mexican
September 12, 2023
A student holds up a sign during a rally outside of the CSU Board of Trustees meeting in Long Beach, Calif., on Sept. 12, 2023.
CSU board approves tuition increase amid protests
Trisha Anas, Editor in Chief • September 15, 2023

The California State Board of Trustees on Wednesday approved a 6% tuition increase for the next five...

group of mena and women touching hands
Miracles In Action Restores Patients’ Lives and Actualizes their Potential

CSUN alumna held solo art show last week

book+showcase
Ada Saei’s piece, “The Rape of America”, is made from oil on cardboard, linnen, gold-leaf and mixed media in her exhibition at CSUN Art galleries on Sept. 26, 2018. Photo credit: Hanna Von Matern
Art-9494.jpg
Ada Saei's exhibition "Art History in a Trumpcentric Era OR TRUMPHESIS OF NOSTRADUMBASS," shows Saei's sculptural-paintings where she uses visual humor with her political cartoons. The exhibition, located inside CSUN Art Galleries, was held from Sept. 15 to 26. Photo credit: Hanna Von Matern
Art-9506.jpg
Ada Saei's piece, "The Rape of America", is made from oil on cardboard, linnen, gold-leaf and mixed media in her exhibition at CSUN Art galleries on Sept. 26, 2018. Photo credit: Hanna Von Matern
Art-9514.jpg
Close up of Saei's "The Trumputinis wedding", oil on cardboard linen and mixed media. Photo credit: Hanna Von Matern
Art-9516.jpg
"Art Through the Ages" by Men O. Pause is incorporated in Saei's exhibition. Photo credit: Hanna Von Matern
Art-9520.jpg
Ada Saei's "Trump eating a dreamer" made with oil on cardboard linen and mixed media. Photo credit: Hanna Von Matern
Art-9525.jpg
"A Manual on Building a Right Wingwall" made with of acrylic on cardboard. Saei has a Masters in Art Education. Photo credit: Hanna Von Matern