The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- Major US wireless carriers have been resistant to including a kill switch capable of disabling smart phones that are stolen.
- A new poll finds that 6 in 10 young people say it is wrong to use sexist or racist slurs online.
- 3D printers are making it possible to build a working gun from plastic which can defeat security measures.
- Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says an investment in early childhood education can help kids’ brain development.
- The National Transportation Safety Board will require buses that provide service between cities to be equipped with seat belts starting in 2016.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.