Crime blotter for Nov.16 to Nov. 19
Monday, Nov. 16
- An unknown female suspect pushed the victim after being denied entry into the housing complex. The suspect refused to follow housing check in procedures, according to the crime log archive. The incident is still under investigation.
Tuesday, Nov. 17
- A secured bicycle was stolen at University Park Apartment 16. The incident is still under investigation.
- A black marker was used to write graffiti in a disabled Sierra Hall men’s restroom.
- An unknown suspect’s vehicle collided into the left-rear quarter panel of the victim’s vehicle and fled the scene on Parking Structure B3, according to the crime log archive.
- An unknown female suspect struck the front bumper of the victim’s vehicle while backing up and then fled out of the structure. The incident happened on Parking Lot B3, according to the crime log archive.
- Food was taken without paying by a known suspect from Geronimo’s at Satellite Student Union. The incident is still under investigation.
Wednesday, Nov, 18
- A suspect was arrested after spitting on a the victim at Chaparral Hall. CSUN officers transported him to CSUN station for booking. The suspect was reffered for disciplinary action.
- A woman’s cellphone was stolen at Bayramian Hall. According to the crime log archive, the cellphone was left unattended in a cubicle.
- A victim’s laptop was stolen from the classroom podium at Jacaranda Hall around 5:40 p.m. The incident is still under investigation.
Thursday, Nov. 19
- A suspect was arrested on Dearboarn and Reseda around 1:14 a.m. for driving without a license and no front license plate on vehicle. The suspect was released at the scene with a notice to appear.
Friday, Nov. 20
- A suspect was arrested for driving with a suspended license, unsafe speed, and no proof of registration around 1:05 a.m. at the intersection of Plummer and Yolanda. The suspect was released at the scene with a notice to appear according to the crime log archive.
- A suspect was arrested for two outstanding warrants around 4:30 p.m. at University Park Apartments. The suspect was transported the suspect to the Sylmar Juvenile Detention Center for booking.
- A suspect was cited for possession of marijuana around 9:20 p.m. at University Park Apartments 17. The suspect was released at the scene with a notice to appear.
- A resident was referred for disciplinary action for a drug-law violation around 10:15 p.m. at University Park Apartments 10.
- used white spray paint to write graffiti on the sidewalk near the north entrance to the building and recycling bin.
Saturday, Nov. 22
- A white spray paint was used to write graffiti on a streetlight pole between Etiwanda and North of University Hall.