Managing stress before studying leads to more productive studying, and by utilizing these top five resources on campus, students can expect to study better.
5. Student Recreation Center’s gym – According to an article in the Huffington Post, willpower is like a muscle: the more you exercise it, the stronger it becomes.
4. Oasis Wellness Center Nap Pod – According to a Harvard health blog, a quick nap may boost learning, memory, and creative problem solving.
3. Oasis Wellness Center Meditation class – According to an article in Psychology today meditation is linked to altering mental focus and keep the mind from wondering.
2. Get Coffee at Freudian Sip – According to a John Hopkins University Study, coffee can help boost your long term memory.
1. Learning Resources Center – Scheduling a visit with a tutor helps you polish your knowledge on the subject.