Things to do at CSUN: 3/9-3/15

7 p.m. – Tuesday, March 10

Grab your table tennis paddle and pool cue stick because the Games Room, USU, is hosting a free Tuesday night competition. Get your game-face on and compete in the Table Tennis and Billiards Tournament. Sign ups have already started and will continue until the start of the event. Test your hand eye coordination skills and show fellow CSUN student’s who the true champion is–you. For more information, click here.

10 a.m. – Wednesday, March 11

Are midterms stressing you out? Does your body have aches and pains? No worries–CSUN Wellness Day is the cure. The Veterans Resource Center members will host a free event that will provide massage therapists, art activities, aromatherapy, guided meditation and snacks. Say goodbye to muscle tension, pain and stress. Unwind from classes and explore the benefits of this event. It’s located in the Panorama City Room, USU. For more information click, here.

5 p.m. – Wednesday, March 11

Shop for organic fruit and vegetables at The Northridge Farmer’s Market & Family Festival. You’ll find an array of products that you can’t find in your average supermarket. It’s important to know exactly where your food comes from and support local farmers. Community fun and entertainment for the whole family will be provided. The event is located in the parking lot on the Tampa Avenue side of the building between Sports Authority and Macy’s. The market will run every Wednesday through October 28. For more information click, here.

7 p.m. – Thursday, March 12

Attend the Universal CityWalk bar “Howl at the Moon” for a fundraiser hosted by nine CSUN television production students. The $5 donation at the door will go towards their senior thesis project. Mention “Detective Show” and you’ll receive two $1 drink tickets, live music and dancing. According the group’s Facebook event page, all the proceeds will go towards lights, locations, wardrobe and other equipment needed for their project’s movie pilot. For more information click, here.

11 a.m. – Sunday, March 15

Get ready for spring break and transform your body with a free four week work-out session. The first class starts this Sunday. Join the Summer Body Transformation group and reserve your spot in the free boot camp. Local Herbalife independent distributors are hosting the work-out event. The group will teach fitness routines that challenge your body and mind. Don’t miss the change to meet local Northridge fitness-junkies. For more information click, here.