Good news for iPhone users

Solar Surge for iPhone
Solar Surge for iPhone

Just today I was having a discussion with a friend about how much I love my iPhone. The only drawback that we both dislike is that the battery tends to die on us at the most inopportune time.

Carrying my charger around and trying to look for an outlet has turned into a tedious task. It also wastes energy — especially when I forget to unplug the charger.

As a student, I am constantly on the move and was in search of a better way to make my phone hold up to the rigorous tasks I make it do.

Today, I discovered something that will change my life and prolong the battery life of my iPhone. The best part is that it’s eco-friendly!

Novothink, an Eco-conscioustech company, has come up with the first solar powered iPhone charger, which means I can charge my phone on the go by using the sun’s energy.

Pre-orders have begun for the Solar Surge that is available in an array of colors and is designed for the iPhone 3G and 3G S and iPod. The gadget will set you back around $70. For more info check out: NOVOTHINK