Music to get you pumped for “Beach Goth”

The growlers host a two-day festival at the observatory in Santa Ana from Oct. 24-25. Photo courtesy of grandstand HQ

Orange County originators the Growlers host a two-day festival featuring artists like Sir Mix-A-Lot, Julian Casablancas, and Grimes, blending genres from beach goth to rap and alternative to reggae. The festival will be a place for Southern California hipsters and music lovers alike to collide, dancing to psychedelic guitars and grooving to modern and classic rap beats.

The festival will be taking place at the Observatory in Santa Ana, CA. The Growlers will be playing both Saturday and Sunday. They are also having roller skating, a live Rocky Horror Picture Show and rides. This event has been growing in popularity with somewhat of a cult following. You can find many attendees getting in the Halloween spirit dressed up in costume and ready to be spooked by the performances.

Whether or not you are going to the fourth annual Beach Goth music festival or not, there are some incredible bands and artists, both new and old to check out in this playlist. Get to know the music and make sure to stay tuned for our coverage of the event.

Follow sundialmusic on Spotify.