myNorthridge portal down

By
Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

UPDATE: myNorthridge portal is now back up.

The myNorthridge portal has been down since 9:30 this morning, Kendra O’Brien of CSUN’s Information Technology (IT) department said.

Technicians are working on the problem but are uncertain when the portal will be back up.

IT has an information booth outside Bayramian Hall all this week to aid students and those who don’t know where or when their classes are can call the appropriate departments for more information.

Marla Joseph from IT said the Quick Links option on the front page is also down but they are currently working on other options and will post links on the main page.

Disclaimer: The Daily Sundial is not responsible for comments posted on dailysundial.com. In accordance with the Communications Decency Act of 1996 the Sundial is not liable for the content of comments. By commenting, all persons posting on dailysundial.com have agreed to our comment policy. If a comment does not abide by the comment policy the Sundial reserves the right to delete comments without warning. The Daily Sundial advises persons commenting not to abuse their First Amendment rights, and to avoid comments of hate speech or encouraging violence.

• Kevin

This is the Web site for the Daily Sundial. For your issues you need to talk to Admissions and Records or the Financial Aid office.

• Patricia Mendez

Hi, I need a copy of my unofficial transcipts and I do not recall my pass code, I completed my desertation in the year of 2000. Thank you very much :-)

• charlene jones

I just want to check on my account on this website as I would like to know waht happens to my grant money and my deposit on the dorm now that I won’t be coming until next fall