The College of Humanities and The College of Health and Human Development graduation

Back to Article
Back to Article

CSUN graduates walk off stage after greeting President Dianne Harrison during the College of Humanities and College of Health and Human Development on Monday, May 23. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Erik Luna

Grad Pic 2

CSUN students show their creative side by decorating their caps with various phrases, pictures and toys. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 3

A set of monitors are set up in the basement of the Oviatt Library in order for directors to give directions to cameramen during the commencement ceremony on Monday, May 23. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 5

Erica Borja, a member of the Take XXVIII cast and New Student Orientation, addresses the crowd at the May 23 commencement ceremony for the College of Health and Human Development about what to do when the ceremony ends. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 6

CSUN graduate Esther Kim’s family applauds and cheers as Kim walks the stage during the May 23 College of Humanities and College of Health and Human Development commencement ceremony. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 7

CSUN students show their creative side by decorating their caps with various phrases, pictures, flowers, lights and toys. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 22

The Oviatt Library lights up after the commencement ceremony for the College of HUmanities and College of Health and Human Development on May 23. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 8

Augie Garibay, who works at the student involvement office at CSUN, works on directing graduates towards the stage to pick up their diploma holders and walk the stage during the May 23 College of Humanities and College of Health and Human Development commencement ceremony. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 10

Marine Steven Gutierrez comforts his son Leo to try and make him stop crying during the College of Humanities and College of Health and Human Development commencement ceremony on May 23. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 11

CSUN President Dianne Harrison tells the crowd of graduates in front of the Oviatt Library to stand up to be recognized during the College of Humanities and College of Health and Human Development commencement ceremony. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 9

Audio Engineer Jack Parker greets Andrew Mahony, the son of Chris Mahony, center, the campus broadcast engineer, who has been with CSUN for the past 30 years during the May 23 commencement ceremony. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 12

Anyssa Baca, left, hands out the diploma holders to graduates on their way to walk the stage in front of a crowd of friends and family during the May 23 College of Humanities and College of Health and Human Development commencement ceremony. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 14

Members of the CSUN Jazz Band perform for the crowd during the College of Humanities and College of Health and Human Development commencement ceremony on May 23. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 13

Austin Drake performs the Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars hit, “Uptown Funk,” alongside CSUN Jazz Band musicians under the direction of Matt Harris. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 15

Environmental and Occupational Health Professor Gretchen Boria Perez greets CSUN graduates after they walk the stage in the College of Humanities and College of Health and Human Development commencement ceremony on May 23. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 17

CSUN security lead graduates where to go during the College of Humanities and College of Health and Human Development commencement ceremony on May 23. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 16

Student Coordinator for Student Involvement and Development Nathaniel Sanchez leads a graduates on where to go during the commencement ceremony on May 23. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 18

Krishna Narayanamurti, an adjunct faculty member, works on directing the May 23 commencement ceremony broadcast in the basement of the Oviatt Library. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 19

Professor of Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures Drake Langford returns the cap and gown wardrobe after the May 23 commencement ceremony for the College of Humanities and College of Health and Human Development. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 20

CSUN graduate Lily Gonzalez gets a lei put around her neck by her guest Luis Salinas during the May 23 commencement ceremony for the College of Humanities and College of Health and Human Development. Photo credit: Erik Luna

Grad Pic 21

Graduates of the College of Humanities and College of Health and Human Development stand up to be recognized during the May 23 commencement ceremony. Photo credit: Erik Luna