CSUN Commencements 2015: David Nazarian College of Business and Economics Photo Gallery

Back to Article
Back to Article

Friends pick up CSUN's recent alum from the Nazarian College of Business and Economics  in the 2015 graduation at Oviatt Lawn on Monday, May 18, 2015. (Raul Martinez / The Sundial)

Friends pick up CSUN's recent alum from the Nazarian College of Business and Economics in the 2015 graduation at Oviatt Lawn on Monday, May 18, 2015. (Raul Martinez / The Sundial)

Raul Martinez

The commencement for the 2015: Nazarian College of Business and Economics kicked off the last day of graduation ceremonies whose students received their bachelor’s degree at the Oviatt Lawn on Monday, May 18, at 8 a.m.

Graduating seniors became part of the 3,000,000 alumni’s to graduate from within all 23 California state universities.

• Faculty wait for the start of the ceremony.

• Graduates walk down into their seats before the start of the ceremony.

• CSUN seniors stand for the singing of the national anthem.

• The national anthem at the opening ceremony.

• William Watkins, Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students, opens up the ceremony.

• President Dianne F. Harrison makes some remarks for the soon to be graduates.

• Kenneth Lord, Dean of College of Business and Economics applause the outstanding students who got personal recognition during the ceremony.

• CSUN student fights to hit the inflatable beach ball while graduates walk across the stage.

• President Harrison and staff sing along the “Hail to the Matadors” alma mater and fight song.

• Friends pick up CSUN's recent alum from the Nazarian College of Business and Economics in the 2015 graduation at Oviatt Lawn on Monday, May 18, 2015. (Raul Martinez / The Sundial)